(1) Thomas Stewart phoned me and arrived the same night to give me a quote.
(2) Informed me that the job appeared straight forward.
(3) Quoted £20 to fix leaks- very cheap.
(4) He discovered that down pipe was blocked and was causing one of the
(5) Getting dark he said he would come back next morning - which he did.
(6} He removed down pipe and unblocked same. Replaced same.
(7) Did not ask for more money, however I felt that the time he spent on the
job warranted more money which I voluntary gave him.
Homeowner Alan Harris
Advanced roofing and roughcasting
Advanced roofing and roughcasting 2 months ago
Alan was a general nice guy very helpful and and genuinely a nice person give me a tip at the end of the job would highly recommend this guy to get the money
The judges are currently reviewing the shortlist and the winner will be announced soon. The judges of this year’s competition are MyBuilder CEO and Founder Ryan Notz, the winner of last year’s Job of the Year award Tim Taylor of T.I.M Building and Maintenance Ltd and property and interiors writer, Rachel Newcombe who runs Cosy Home Blog.
Share and help this entry get more votes.