Dane has been hands down the best of all the tradespeople we have hired on our new house project.
- Providing quotes from photos and answers to his questions
- Completely explaining the options for now and the future of the work
- Finding materials and solutions to problems we didn't even knew we had
- Adjusting both components of the work within reasonable boundaries while on the job
- Taking photos and videos while on the job and marking them up with arrows and lines to allow the client to make choices while at work in London
- Completing his work to the highest standards
- Reasonable rates of working and appropriate charges for materials
- Providing advice after the job has finished and committed to always answering related questions
I have already recommended him multiple times and will continue to do so, but I never actually met him as I couldn't be home the one time he came to view the property before commencing work.
It would be incredible to be involved in the rewarding of such a dedicated and upstanding tradesman, the only thing I ask is that I can meet him to say thanks face to face. I have lots of his pictures and videos so that could provide MyBuilder with some great promotional content for how its members really go the extra mile.
Homeowner John Black
West Thames Fireplaces
Jan 2 months ago
The workmanship is fantastic.
Francesca 2 months ago
Was recommended and done a wonderful, professional job
Allyx 2 months ago
Very professional workmanship.
The judges are currently reviewing the shortlist and the winner will be announced soon. The judges of this year’s competition are MyBuilder CEO and Founder Ryan Notz, the winner of last year’s Job of the Year award Tim Taylor of T.I.M Building and Maintenance Ltd and property and interiors writer, Rachel Newcombe who runs Cosy Home Blog.
Share and help this entry get more votes.