Job of the Year 2018 - COMPETITION CLOSED rules
- Participants enter the competition by submitting a photo of themselves and their finished job with an explanation of why their tradesperson deserves to win the award. Up to 5 photos can be uploaded per entry.
- The job you nominate the tradesperson for must have been completed in 2017 and you must have left feedback in 2017
- Only one nomination per household is allowed
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age
- Entries will close at 23:59 on the 21st January 2018.
- Participants may edit the photographs and description of their entry up until entries close at 23:59 GMT on 21st January 2018. Once entries are closed, no amendments to any entries can be made.
- By entering the competition and submitting your photograph(s), you agree to assign all intellectual and property rights to MyBuilder and that your photograph(s) may be used for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- By entering, you agree that you may be contacted for publicity purposes Entrants must be willing to participate in publicity photographs, video and interviews should they win the competition.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries, without notice, and for any reason
- This competition is not open to employees of MyBuilder, their family members, MyBuilder’s agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Individuals taking part can lobby in all forms of media to get votes for their entries.
- Only one vote per entry per person is permitted. Multiple votes will be disqualified.
- Voting closes at 23:59 on the 28th January 2018. The 12 entries with the most votes will be shortlisted after voting closes.
- The winner will be selected from the shortlisted 12 entries by MyBuilder.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone and will be announced through the MyBuilder website and official social channels once the prize has been claimed.
- The winner will be announced through the MyBuilder website and official social channels.
- The prize is £2,500 cash for the entrant and £2,500 cash for the business named on the trade account at the time of job being carried out.
- There is no alternative prize
- If MyBuilder cannot make contact with the winner within 5 working days of the prize draw, MyBuilder reserves the right to determine a new winner.
- MyBuilder reserves the right to disqualify entries, without notice, and for any reason.
MyBuilder.com Ltd reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to withdraw or amend this competition or alter these terms at any time for any reason without prior notice.Back to competition