Huge congratulations to Ellouise Hempstead and her MyBuilder tradesman Martin Robinson of MJO Limited, in Lincolnshire.
Ellouise nominated Martin for the expertise, dedication, energy and generosity he brought to her challenging renovation project.
“Martin has taken our dream and made it his own. He’s worked with us to understand what we need, what we want, and what we’d love (but don’t think we can afford) and he’s helped us to make those things a reality. He’s an honest and reliable builder, who cares about his customers, and wants their project to be a success.”
Welcome to MyBuilder
MyBuilder makes it easy to find quality tradespeople, reviewed by other homeowners.
Where do I start:
1. My kitchen was in a very bad state, and praying very hard for a good repair.
2. Contacted a number of builders including Tesco Kitchen, received a number of quote but not happy with the design and cost.
3. I then went to Benchmarx that recommend that I should check mybuilder.com that I will get a good builder.
4. I first skeptical to use builder from internet, but summon courage, I posted my job on mybuilder.com which attracted a number of builder. However Timothy Jones Joinery based on previous feedback from others caught my eyes and requested his contact.
5. Tim (as I always called him), came to me, we discussed the price and my needs. He gave me time he will be able to start and constantly keep in touch as the start day closing.
6. On start day, he arrives early with his team, from that day, they did an amazing job.
7. My kitchen was given a make over that I have never dream of, within my budget.
8. All my colleagues at office since now use mybuilder.com when they realised what they have been missing.
9. Tim and his team did an amazing job
10. If not for mybuilder.com, my kicthen would still be in a bad state. Thank you mybuilder.com!
Tim Jones Joiner Ltd.