I would like to nominate Agim Buzani for tradesman of the year award.
Agim was available to assist and quick to respond to my ad to repair a leaking pipe in the kitchen.
This was an emergency situation to which he was able to be flexible by adjusting his schedule in order to be onsite at the requested time.
There were additional issues encountered onsite as the tap replacement was not fully functional.
Agim was patient whilst a new tap was sourced and assisted in trying to find a solution to the problem.
The reason why I Agim Buzani should win tradesman of the year award is for the following reasons:
- He demonstrated loyalty and commitment to the job. Even though the job took longer than expected and went beyond his working hours, he did not charge extra and was patient with the situation.
- He is a real tradesman with true professionalism. Someone who knows their trade (plumbing) and was able to practically and confidently do a good job.
- Gave me confidence in tradesmen through exemplary behaviour. This included good communication during the day, was punctual, respectful and good working speed – qualities that are synonymous with a good tradesman.
- Patience and perseverance. Despite a few set backs on the day, Agim was patient and understanding throughout, and he persevered with the job regardless
- A brilliant tradesman with great experience which distinguishes him from other workers.
All of the above characteristics where used and demonstrated on this job. Agim is an honest and trustworthy tradesman who goes beyond the call of duty.
This award would highlight the fantastic work carried out.
Thanks Agim!! :)
Homeowner Sylvia King
Buzan Plumbing and Heating
Share and help this entry get more votes.