Win a grand for your garden rules
Terms & Conditions
- This Competition is open to any full time resident of the UK aged 18 and over.
- This Competition is not open to employees of MyBuilder, their family members, MyBuilder’s agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- One entry per household.
- Entries to the competition will be accepted until 23:59 BST 20th May. Voting closes 23.59 BST 27th May.
- Participants enter the competition by submitting a photo of their garden with an explanation of why they deserve to win.
- By entering the contest and submitting your photograph(s), you agree to assign all intellectual and property rights to MyBuilder and that your photograph(s) may be used for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries, without notice, and for any reason.
- Obscene, inappropriate or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The prize is a MyBuilder tradesman with materials up to the value of £1,000.
- MyBuilder is not liable for any further costs that arise as a result of the project.
- The winner will be selected by MyBuilder, notified via email and announced on MyBuilder blog once the prize has been claimed.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prize.
- The prize must be claimed by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or used by any third party.
- If MyBuilder cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the prize draw MyBuilder reserves the right to determine a new winner.
- MyBuilder is a registered company in England. The laws of England shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to this competition.
- MyBuilder.com Ltd reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter these terms at any time for any reason without prior notice.