Win a grand for your garden

Congratulations to Nikki Machin who has won a MyBuilder landscape gardener.

Welcome to MyBuilder

MyBuilder makes it easy to find quality tradespeople, reviewed by other homeowners.

Bev Walker

Burton On Trent

My garden is that overgrown I cannot get to a patio that is somewhere beyond these trees. The fences are collapsing and there is a length of rope staked into the ground around an iron bar stopping the wire netting fence falling into the neighbours garden. What you see in the photograph is about 20% of the garden with the other 80% being very similar. I am separated from my wife and suffer with ankylosing spondylitis a form of arthritis so clearing this garden is a "good day" event and one good day in the garden leads to around 4 bad days recovering. Once it has been recovered from the overgrowing grips of nature the actual upkeep will be manageable but to get there at present sadly is not. Thank you for considering my entry

Voting closed

45 votes

Recent entries

View all entries

View all 263 entries