- Participants enter the competition by submitting a photo of their garden with an explanation of why they deserve to win. Up to 5 photos can be uploaded per entry and photos should include the person or people who use the garden.
- Only one nomination per household is allowed
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age
- Entries will close at 23:59 on the 13th May 2018.
- Participants may edit the photographs and description of their entry up until entries close at 23:59 GMT on 13th May 2018. Once entries are closed, no amendments to any entries can be made.
- By entering the competition and submitting your photograph(s), you agree to assign all intellectual and property rights to MyBuilder and that your photograph(s) may be used for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- By entering, you agree that you may be contacted for publicity purposes
- Entrants must be willing to participate in publicity photographs, video and interviews should they win the competition.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries, without notice, and for any reason
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- This competition is not open to employees of MyBuilder or Dobbies Garden Centres, their family members, MyBuilder’s agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Individuals taking part can lobby in all forms of media to get votes for their entries.
- Only one vote per entry per person is permitted. Multiple votes will be disqualified.
- To vote for an entry, the voter’s email address, postcode and a short message must be provided.
- Voting closes at 23:59 on the 20th May 2018. The 12 entries with the most votes will be shortlisted after voting closes.
- The winner will be selected from the shortlisted 12 entries by MyBuilder.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone. If MyBuilder cannot make contact with the winner within 5 working days of the prize draw, MyBuilder reserves the right to determine a new winner.
- The winner’s name will be announced through the MyBuilder website and official social channels once the prize has been claimed.
- The prize is a garden makeover inclusive of materials and a MyBuilder tradesman to complete the work, up to a maximum value of £5,000. Plants, flowers and garden furniture will be provided by Dobbies Garden Centres at their discretion.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- MyBuilder is not liable for any further costs that arise as a result of the project.
- The prize must be claimed by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or used by any third party.
Back to competition