- The prize is limited to £3,000, including materials, labour and any appliances.
- MyBuilder is not liable for any further costs that arise as a result of the project.
- There is no cash alternative.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- You must own the property being put forward for the project or have permission from the homeowner to make alterations to the kitchen.
- Only one nomination per household is allowed.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a permanent UK mainland resident.
- Entries will be accepted until midnight on Sunday 6th April 2014. Voting closes at 9am on Monday 14th April 2014.
- Obscene, inappropriate or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content and have the right to remove content deemed unsuitable.
- By entering the contest and submitting your photograph(s), you agree to assign all intellectual and property rights to MyBuilder and that your photograph(s) may be used for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation.
- A person may only vote once for any entry. MyBuilder holds the right to disqualify votes that are deemed to fall outside this ruling.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries, without notice, and for any reason.
- The winner will be selected by MyBuilder and announced through official channels. The decision of MyBuilder in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
- Employees of MyBuilder are not eligible to enter this competition.
- MyBuilder reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control without liability to entrants, the prize-winner or any third party.
Back to competition