I made a DIY effort 8 years ago on a shoe sting budget and tried my best in making it look lovely, it does on a picture but in reality it's a different story. We were planning to install a new bathroom this year as everything started to look outdated and small things kept coming up cracked shower tray, cracked tiles, the aqua lock floor started to lift in some places and of course the toilet seat broke as well. On top of that we realised we need to forget about the plans because the money had to go for my Newley diagnosed Lymes disease treatments. But we have hope and with a lot of fingers crossed we hope our unfortunate event will turn into a positive and I will get a lovely new fitted bathroom in no time in distant furure!!!!
13 days left to vote
Share and help this entry get more votes.