How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable chimney & fireplace specialists in Exeter. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested chimney & fireplace specialists through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What can chimney specialists do?
Find a local chimney specialist with MyBuilder. Use our handy match-making process to find vetted and reviewed chimney specialists in your area without the stress.
Whether your existing chimney needs some love or you’re looking to install a new one, you can find a UK chimney specialist near you. We’ll send your job to hundreds of local qualified and vetted tradespeople, and then you can check out their credentials, read honest reviews from previous customers and compare quotes, in just a few clicks.
There are lots of jobs that chimney specialists can tackle, including:
- Sweeping chimneys
- Repairing and restoring antique chimneys
- Installing fireplaces
- Maintaining and repairing fireplaces
- Maintaining appliances that rely on chimneys, like wood burning stoves
Top Chimney & Fireplace Specialist Reviews
Chimney & Fireplace Specialists working near Exeter in Devon have an average review score of 100% positive based on 251 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Exeter
- Budleigh Salterton
- Ottery St Mary
- Newton Abbot
- North Tawton
- South Molton
- South Brent
- Lyme Regis
Other trades in Exeter
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Log burner installation - please help!
- Does my log burner need a liner inserting in the chimney.
- How do i know if my chimney needs a flue liner for a woodburning stove
- Removal of plaster from chimney breast to expose brickwork