How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable builders in Coventry. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested builders through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
How do I find a builder in Coventry?
Finding local builders in Coventry is free, easy and fast with MyBuilder. All you need to do is share the details of your project on the MyBuilder website, and anyone interested and available can reach out to you.
Once you have tradespeople interested in your project, you can discuss the job with them and choose the best individual for the job. You can also look at each person’s profile and check out their previous experience and any relevant qualifications before speaking to them.
All our tradespeople are hand-picked and experienced. In fact, around one third of applicants are turned away, so we can keep standards as high as possible. Likewise, over 97% of reviews on our website are positive, meaning you can expect a high quality service.
What services do builders in Coventry offer?
From home extensions to kitchen and bathroom renovations, builders in Coventry offer a comprehensive range of services to improve your property, including but not limited to:
- Bespoke extensions
- Loft conversions
- New builds
- External works, like garages
If you’re unsure whether your job is covered, try posting it on the MyBuilder platform, as more than 90% of posted jobs receive interest and you can quickly find out if a local tradesperson can help you.
A reputable builder will provide all the materials for your project and remove the debris once the work is finished.
Learn how much building services usually cost in our pricing guide.
How do I pick the best builders in Coventry?
When choosing a builder in Coventry for your project, it’s important to pick someone with the right expertise.
Here are some tips to consider and follow when picking someone for your project:
- Request reviews and recommendations from previous clients
- Ask about the builder’s experience
- Consider the scope of your project – do you have a strict deadline?
- Establish whether you require a specialist or a general builder
- Be specific about the details of your project from the start
- Discuss prices and the fee structure
Read our hiring guide for more advice on choosing the right builder.
Top Builder Reviews
Builders working near Coventry in West Midlands have an average review score of 99% positive based on 17,518 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Coventry
- Leamington Spa
- Henley In Arden
- Sutton Coldfield
- Stratford Upon Avon
- West Bromwich
Other trades in Coventry
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Builder
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- How long will a loft conversion take?
- How many blocks do i need to build a extension 3.5mx3.5m x 2.4mhigh with a cavity
- How do i know if the artex in our ceilings have asbestos in them?
- Correct mix of mortar for my brick bbq