PLEASE NOTE, FREE JOB FRENZY IS NOW CLOSED
With autumn rolling in and the evenings starting to get darker, we could all use a little more sunshine in our lives - and that's why MyBuilder is giving away 10 free jobs to help families improve their homes.
Over the next month, ten lucky job posters will be selected at random, with each one getting the cost of their job reimbursed, up to the value of £1,000.
Have a whole host of projects you want to get started? Don't worry, there's is no limit to the number of jobs you can submit, so you can post as many jobs as you like before 14th October and they will all be entered into the prize draw. Winners will be announced from 29th October.
Whether it's as simple as a boiler inspection, or the start of an exciting decorating project, don't miss this chance to win.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply click the button below and post your job.
Terms and conditions
- Your entry to the prize draw in the form of a job post on the site is subject to approval by MyBuilder as with any regular job post on the site. All jobs posted on the site – and approved by the MyBuilder jobs team – between 00:01 on 17th September and 23:59 on 14th October 2018 will be entered into the prize draw. Jobs posted or approved after this will not be included in the prize draw, Free Job Frenzy. Work does not need to have commenced to be eligible for entry, but must be completed within 12 months.
- Ten jobs will be selected by random draw – and will be paid for by MyBuilder (by reimbursement), up to a maximum value of £1,000 per job.
- All selected winners will each need to show that their job has been completed by a MyBuilder tradesperson before payment is made.
- Proof of payment for the work will need to be provided to MyBuilder before reimbursement of up to £1,000 are paid.
- The prize of £1,000 will be paid to each winning entrant by bank transfer only.
- By entering the competition you agree that if you are a winner that we may publish or share your Name and County as required under UK advertising code of practice.
- Winners will be announced after the 29th October 2018.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone and will have 7 days to respond. If MyBuilder does not receive a response from any selected winner within 7 days of the prize draw, that winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- Any outstanding costs, in excess of the £1,000 maximum prize value, must be paid in full by the job poster.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- There is no limit on the number of jobs a single homeowner can post.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age and permanent UK residents.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries, without notice, and for any reason.
- Employees of MyBuilder are not eligible to enter this competition.
- MyBuilder reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control without liability to entrants, the prize winner or any third party.