We are spreading a little love this February by giving away 10 FREE jobs! Post a job before the 28rd of February, and you could get it paid for by MyBuilder!
Ten lucky job posters during Free Job February will be selected at random and each one will get the cost of their job reimbursed, up to the value of £1,000.
Got a long to-do list? There is no limit to the number of jobs you can post, so post as many jobs as you like before 28rd February and they will all be entered into the prize draw. Winners will be announced from 8th March.
Whether you want a brand new bathroom, or to just get that dodgy light switch fixed, post the job now to be in with a chance to win.
Terms and conditions
- Your entry to the competition in the form of a job post on the site is subject to approval by MyBuilder. Entries need to be posted on the site – and approved by the MyBuilder jobs team – between 00:01 on 9th February and 23:59 on 28rd February 2018. Jobs posted or approved after this will not be included in the competition, Free Job February. Work does not need to have commenced to be eligible for entry.
- Ten jobs will be selected by random draw – and will be paid for by MyBuilder (by reimbursement), up to a maximum value of £1,000 per job.
- All selected winners will each need to show that their job has been completed – by a MyBuilder tradesperson – before payment is made.
- Proof of payment for the work will need to be provided to MyBuilder before reimbursement of up to £1,000 are paid.
- Winners will be announced after the 8th March
- The winner will be notified via email or phone and will have 7 days to respond. If MyBuilder does not receive a response from any selected winner within 7 days of the prize draw, that winner’s prize will be forfeited.
- Any outstanding costs, in excess of the £1,000 maximum prize value, must be paid in full by the job poster.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- There is no limit on the number of jobs a single homeowner can post.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age and permanent UK residents.
- To receive the prize, you need to agree to the following conditions: To assign all relevant intellectual and property rights to MyBuilder; to agree that your job information may be used for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation; and to agree that you may be contacted for publicity purposes.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entries, without notice, and for any reason.
- Employees of MyBuilder are not eligible to enter this competition.
- MyBuilder reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control without liability to entrants, the prize winner or any third party.