All year long our tradesmen work hard hard to please their clients. We recently heard from Anthony Lunt from Liverpool who was eager to meet the Christmas deadline for his clients, which shows that while everyone else is winding down tradesmen are still working away to make their customers’ happy. We want to give a little something back to treat our tradesmen.
Starting today, we’re giving away a bunch of prizes on our Facebook page as a little way to say thank you. The competition is called the 12 Trades of Christmas and couldn’t be simpler to enter.
12 Trades, 12 questions.
Each day we’ll be asking a question, the first 150 tradesmen to answer a question correctly will receive one of our limited edition MyBuilder mugs. At the end of the competition, tradesmen with the MOST correct answers will be entered into our prize draw.
At the end of the competition one lucky winner will receive a complete Scruffs workwear outfit, a christmas hamper full of festive food and drink and a year’s supply of tea. Two runners-up will also win a complete Scruffs workwear outfit!
By entering the competition, you agree to these terms & conditions:
- Competition is open to all MyBuilder trade members
- Entries accepted between 1st December at 8am and 13th December at 6pm
- One competition entry per trade member
- Draw will be made on Monday 15th December and winners will be contacted via email
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into