• Carpentry & Joinery
  • , Windows

A type of window made of panels which are slid vertically. Also refers to the moving panel of the window.

Post a job

Get your job started today

MyBuilder has thousands of quality, reliable Builders. Post your job now to get quick responses from local tradesmen across the UK.

Post a Job

All Trademarks™ or Registered® Trademarks belong to their respective holders, and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.