• Kitchen Fitting

Also known as a kickboard. The plinth is the panel that covers the recessed area between the bottom of the base unit and the kitchen floor. The recessed area is known as the toe kick.

Post a job

Get your job started today

MyBuilder has thousands of quality, reliable Builders. Post your job now to get quick responses from local tradesmen across the UK.

Post a Job

All Trademarks™ or Registered® Trademarks belong to their respective holders, and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.