• Locksmiths

A type of lock fitted to the inside of a door with a latch on a spring that engages automatically. Commonly referred to as a Yale lock.

Post a job

Get your job started today

MyBuilder has thousands of quality, reliable Builders. Post your job now to get quick responses from local tradesmen across the UK.

Post a Job

All Trademarks™ or Registered® Trademarks belong to their respective holders, and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.