Consumer unit

  • Electrical

Sometimes calls a Consumer Control Unit (CCU) or Consumer Distribution Unit, and commonly known as a fusebox - the central panel where incoming electricity connects to the home circuits.

Post a job

Get your job started today

MyBuilder has thousands of quality, reliable Builders. Post your job now to get quick responses from local tradesmen across the UK.

Post a Job

All Trademarks™ or Registered® Trademarks belong to their respective holders, and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.