Competent Persons (Electrical)

  • Electrical

Electricians who are registered with a relevant Competent Person Scheme can self-certify that their work is compliant with Building Regulations.

Some schemes are BSI, ELECSA, NAPIT, NICEIC, STROMA, SELECT, Trustmark.

If your electrician is not registered with a relevant scheme then you will need to get the work inspected by a Building Control Body, either your Local Authority Building Control or a private sector Approved Inspector which can be a significant extra expense.

Post a job

Get your job started today

MyBuilder has thousands of quality, reliable Builders. Post your job now to get quick responses from local tradesmen across the UK.

Post a Job

All Trademarks™ or Registered® Trademarks belong to their respective holders, and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.