Carbon monoxide

  • Chimneys & Fireplaces

A colourless, odourless, flammable gas produced by burning any type of fuel. A build-up of carbon monoxide can be highly toxic to humans and animals, and can prove fatal.

Post a job

Get your job started today

MyBuilder has thousands of quality, reliable Builders. Post your job now to get quick responses from local tradesmen across the UK.

Post a Job

All Trademarks™ or Registered® Trademarks belong to their respective holders, and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.