Bleed valve

  • Gas Work
  • , Plumbing
  • , Central Heating

A valve that releases air from the central heating system, or removes liquid from a tank or tube.

Most commonly found on household radiators.

Post a job

Get your job started today

MyBuilder has thousands of quality, reliable Builders. Post your job now to get quick responses from local tradespeople across the UK.

Post a Job

All Trademarks™ or Registered® Trademarks belong to their respective holders, and their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.