The Property Care Association is a trade body which represents specialists in:

  • Structural waterproofing
  • Damp proofing
  • Timber preservation
  • Structural maintenance
  • Flooding

The PCA provides an industry voice on behalf of all members to liaise with government departments, respond to consultation documents and give input to the development of new guidelines.

PCA promotes the work of the specialist contractor to specifiers such as:

  • Architects
  • Mortgage Lenders
  • Conveyancing Solicitors
  • Local Authorities
  • Housing Associations
  • Landlords
  • Estate Agents

MyBuilder does not endorse this particular trade association or professional body.