Oil Firing Technical Association (OFTEC) logo

Oil Firing Technical Association (OFTEC)

Any installation or upgrade work done of your heating system are subject to Building Regulations. Building Regulations vary depending on where you in the UK, but generally all work must be notified to your local authority. OFTEC Registered Technician's are a ‘competent person’ under the Building Regulations, they can self-certify their work and take care of the notification for you. You’ll receive a certificate confirming that the work done meets the relevant Building Regulations.

MyBuilder does not endorse this particular trade association or professional body.