aAsk a Tradesman
- Need some tips or advice?
- Post a Question
5 x 3 metre single extension costs
can anyone give me a rough idea of a single storey extension cost to the rear of a semi-detached house 3 metres out and 5 metres across, double doors to garden, two sets of windows, Merseyside area please?
- Yjackz 11th May, 2011 Extensions
- share this question:
u 27 Liked
an extension measuring 5 x 3 = 15sq mtrs the going rate approx: £1000/1250 per sq/mtrs... depending on drainage etc also take into consideration weather it is a flat roof or pitched... hope this gives you some idea of the cost.
- unibuildessex 12th May, 2011
u 15 Like
Hi 1sqm cost £1240 shell only inc material + windows cost and decorating
- ATICO 12th May, 2011
u 11 Liked
hi to build an extension 3m x 5m lab & mat would be about £15000 to a standed spec. This wouldnt include a kitchen if the extension was to be a new kitchen .You should go on post a job site and get your local builders to give you a quote.
- capital contractors 12th May, 2011
u 9 Liked
Prices are going to vary in different areas.
Average price 1 thousand/12 hundred per square metre.
Includes super structure, roof on, all plastering, windows, doors, skirting, all left ready for decorating.
No allowance for kitchens or bathrooms, to many variations and price differences.
- B J D BUILDING/ROOFING 12th May, 2011
u 7 Like
I would guesstinate a price in the area of £14000 - £18000. Depending on factors to be determined at first meeting on site.
- Phil Tupholme Building Contractor 12th May, 2011
u 6 Like
For a single storey it averages at aproximately £1200 per square metre.
A lot depends on labour rates etc but this should give you a rough idea.
5 x 3 would be approx £18,000
hope this helps.
- Gem Building Services 12th May, 2011
u 5 Like
depends on internal finishes allow 12 -16 k
- substructure 12th May, 2011
u 5 Liked
most extensons depend on the emount of ground work ie drainage depth of footing the typ of bricks flat roof or piched all in all ball park would be around 18k to 25k depending on fitting
- TJW BUILDING MAINTENANCE 15th Mar, 2012
u 4 Like
brick or stone ?
- c highley building and roofing contractors 12th May, 2011
- Beams for 5 x 2.5 metres extension roof - what timber grade and sizes please ? Ytheshane9 14th Oct, 2014
- How much would it cost to build a 3m x 9m single storey extension to a semi-detached house approximatley Yrob_walker1984 16th Jan, 2012
- How to fill the 6 inch gap between a new build extension and the neighbours extension Yjjoe 18th Apr, 2012
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Garages & Sheds
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery