We’re hiring! Marketers, customer service and software developers.

aAsk a Tradesman

Search Questions
Need some tips or advice?
Post a Question

Moving Gas pipe

I want to have the gas pipe moved from its current location, which runs along the outer wall of my flat. The pipe also supplies 3 other flats.
The gas is supplied by British Gas to my flat, who do i contact to relocate the gas pipe before it connected to the Gas meter?


Ymrmo_11 29th Jan, 2012 Gas Work
2 Answers

Your gas supply can only be moved by your Gas Transpoter ESP. in the south west its wales & west utilities for EG! They will give you a quote! FROM your meter into the premise can only be done by a gas safe registered plumber! www.gassaferegister.co.uk for an engineer close to you. You can get one along,as you will need one, and he can advise you further from what ive said above.

kelly plumbing Heating & gas 30th Jan, 2012

Transco now National Grid

sovereign plumbing and heating 30th Jan, 2012
Post a Job - it's Free!
Need to hire a tradesman? Post a job on MyBuilder and quickly get responses from local tradesmen, reviewed by other homeowners.