- Member since 11 Apr 2011
- Location: Winchmore Hill
- Feedback score: 19 jobs 100% positive
- Bathroom Fitter
- Carpenter & Joiner
- Painter & Decorator
- Kitchen Fitter
- Garage & Shed Builder
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Qualified electrician with 12 years experience, very good level of service and trustworthy. Proud of quality of the work and service to the customers.
Sticking doors and loose cupboards Carpentry & Joinery
Very reliable and work completed on time
chambersweb - 6th Jun, 2015 Positive feedback
City & Guilds 2360 and 17th edition qualified.Jib
NIC-EIC Approved Contractor and Domestic Installer.
Qualifications & Accreditations
City & Guilds 2360 and 17th edition.
NIC-EIC Approved No. 035003
VAT No. 887991829 We undertake all types of electrical works from domestic to commercial and industrial.
We take on all jobs big or small.
- Repairs, fault finding
- Fuse board replacements
- Extra sockets and lighting points
- Telephone sockets
- Security lights
- Smoke alarm installations
- Video entry phone installations
- TV & satellite installations
- Garden lighting
- Underfloor heating, central heating wiring
- Testing and inspection
- Landlords certificates
- 3-Phase installations
- Mood lighting systems
- CCTV installations
- HANDYMAN WORK
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Bathroom Fitters in Winchmore Hill
- Carpenters & Joiners in Winchmore Hill
- Bricklayers in Winchmore Hill
- Painters & Decorators in Winchmore Hill
- Tilers in Winchmore Hill
- Fencers in Winchmore Hill
- Kitchen Fitters in Winchmore Hill
- Garage & Shed Builders in Winchmore Hill
- Electricians in Winchmore Hill
- Handymen in Winchmore Hill
- Builders in Winchmore Hill