- Member since 23 Mar 2011
- wLocation: Tunbridge Wells
- rFeedback score: 4 jobs 100% positive
- >New Home Builder
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
T&G Electrics strives in delivering a very one-to-one basis style of electrician, whose main goal is customer satisfaction as well as a professional and prompt service. Prices won't be beaten along with work quality, Call or E-mail for a free quote today!
Tom has done a very good job in a timely and efficient manner. I will, without doubt, use him again.
- cascreate - 4th Nov, 2011Positive
Connect 2 lv shower downlights & 240v inline extractor (Electrical)
Work History goes back 8 years to begin in Central London where i worked for a large electrical firm doing every style of electrical work on a commercial/industrial scale. School refurbishments, New build projects spanning over a period of years and power distribution on a high voltage scale.
Just a few years in, i broke off to form T&G Electrics working on domestic properties and light commercial as this was the early dream. Now this small electrical firm boasts big work load. With projects as small as simple light fixture changes, to Property periodic testing, to Refurbishments, to complete new builds of detached and semi-detached properties. No job too big, none too small.
Qualifications & Accreditations
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 in Electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 in Electrical installation
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in electrical installation
- City & Guilds AM2 qualification in electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2391 Testing and inspection of electrical services
- CSCS approved in Health and safety at the following:
Working at height + Manual handling + Abrasive wheel change + Scaffold building
- JIB approved and registered member of electrical body 'ELECSA' No. EPP36419 Company skills include:
- Testing, including full periodic testing of dwellings.
- Installation, any electrical installation from power to lighting.
- Project management, from small projects to £250,000+ Contracts
- Design, Designing basic lighting and power distribution facilities.
- Certification, from minor works certificates to new installations.
- Warranty providing, we are able to offer full warranty’s to all work done.
- Buildings control, through our partner 'ELECSA' we notify any works to building control for you and have them send you all certification to prove.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!