JBD Property Development
- Member since 4 Feb 2012
- wLocation: Ely
- rFeedback score: 2 jobs 100% positive
- >Extension Builder
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >New Home Builder
- >Kitchen Fitter
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
JBD (Property Development) offers a complete design and build service covering extensions, renovations and new builds for private and commercial markets. JBD is the true complete soultion to all your property needs and aspirations.
Rob and his team have built our single story extension including all decorating and finishes. His original site visit was impressive - he came ready with many highly relevant questions having seen the plans. His quote was very competitive too. The quality of the work has been excellent, and on the couple of occasions there have been issues, the problems were sorted out immediately with no fuss. He clearly takes great pride in the quality of all the work done at every stage. All the specialists he uses have worked to a high standard, and the finishing touches make a really good impression. There have been many positive comments from friends and neighbours. Throughout the job there has always been good humour and a friendly relationship with all our family including the kids. The project has been on budget, though there were some unforeseen extra costs along the way (not his fault, and we were happy to pay all of them). The timescale to completion has been longer than expected, which in our case was not a problem. He offers a professional, honest and high quality service and we would recommend him to anyone.
- Client Reference
Positive Client Reference taken by MyBuilder (Extensions)
JBD was originally formed to purchase properties, renovate or extend them and resell on the open market. Since the downturn in the global economic environment JBD has focused its efforts and expertise on providing a comprehensive design and build service to both the private and commercial markets.
All of the tradesman have spent many years in the buidling industry and our design service is responsible for hundreds of successful planning applications in and around the Ely and Cambridge area.
We have the knowledge, experience and expertise to deliver property improvements, with quality and customer satisfaction as our number one goal.
Qualifications & Accreditations
JBD only uses fully qualified professionals and tradesman. All relevant documentation is available for review at any time through the process of our design and build service, please just ask. 1) Architectural design, advice and assistance for all types of extensions and conversions. Clearly communicating innovative, creative design solutions from conception to completion.
2) Planning and Building Regulations applications. Preparation of drawing and documentation applications submitted to local authorities. Liaising with planning and building control officers on the customers behalf to achieve the best possible outcome.
3) Project contract preparation to include the following: a detailed description of the works; the agreed and quoted price; clearly defined stage payment periods (if applicable); specific site requirements (access to water, power etc); design change procedure; completion and documentation packs.
4) Project build to completion. The safe, clean and tidy build of the project to the agreed design within the constraints of the agreed budget and completed within the agreed time scales. Tradesman with a lifetimes experience include ground workers, drainage specialists, bricklayers, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, plasterers, decorators, gas and oil heating specialists, roofers, tilers, kitchen and bathroom fitters etc.
5) Project management. A project manager will take full responsibility for all aspects of your project. The project manager will deal with the day-to-day on site activities, be the customer point of call for all aspects of the job and will be available to discuss any aspect of the process as required. The project manager is dedicated to the project from conception to completion.
6) Customer care. Customer care is very important and JBD ensures our customers are involved with all aspects of their project and insist they are in control throughout. The project manager will support the customer and enable them to be as much, or as little, involved with the process throughout.
7) Quality and workmanship. All of our tradesman pride themselves on their ability to complete their tasks to the best of their ability. Their knowledge and flexibility means they have the experience to undertake any aspect of a build project. All of the tradesman used are friendly, reliable and very helpful.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!