- Member since 18 Aug 2009
- wLocation: Rayleigh
- rFeedback score: 34 jobs 100% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £1,000,000
- >New Home Builder
- >Extension Builder
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Kitchen Fitter
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- >Painter & Decorator
- >Conversion Specialist
- >Garage & Shed Builder
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
can anyone give me a rough idea of a single storey extension cost to the rear of a semi-detached house 3 metres out and 5 metres across, double doors to garden, two sets of windows, Merseyside area please?
- Yjackz 11th May, 2011 Extensions
u 9 Liked
hi to build an extension 3m x 5m lab & mat would be about £15000 to a standed spec. This wouldnt include a kitchen if the extension was to be a new kitchen .You should go on post a job site and get your local builders to give you a quote.
- capital contractors 12th May, 2011
- Yhonda_58 1st Apr, 2011 Bricklaying
u 3 Like
To build a wall 7m x 2m= 14sq m you would need 1M of sand to build a 4in thick wall if it was a 9in thick wall you would need a 1.5 M of sand.
- capital contractors 1st Apr, 2011
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- New Home Builders in Rayleigh
- Bricklayers in Rayleigh
- Extension Builders in Rayleigh
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Rayleigh
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Rayleigh
- Kitchen Fitters in Rayleigh
- Carpenters & Joiners in Rayleigh
- Painters & Decorators in Rayleigh
- Conversion Specialists in Rayleigh
- Roofers in Rayleigh
- Builders in Rayleigh