southern trade doors and windows
- Member since 15 Jul 2010
- wLocation: Bristol
- rFeedback score: 1 job 100% positive
- >Window Fitter
- >Conservatory Installer
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
Currently we have the windows locked into the 'open but closed' position, which prevents the sticking but is a bit jolly cold this weather. Would be nice to be able to shut them properly when it's cold and when we're away.
- Ysaraband 11th Feb, 2012 Windows
u 1 Liked
Are the rubber seals sticking to the frames ?
- southern trade doors and windows 13th Feb, 2012
Thanks for getting back to me on this. Yes, that's exactly what's happening: rubbers are sticking to the frames.
- Ysaraband 14th Feb, 2012 Windows
u 0 Like
Can I ask- are the windows in question very old ?
Are the rubbers just 'sticking' to the frames or are they melted out of shape and position ??
- southern trade doors and windows 15th Feb, 2012