Prestige Construction Nottingham Ltd
- Member since 26 Mar 2009
- wLocation: Mansfield
- rFeedback score: 23 jobs 91% positive
- >Extension Builder
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Conversion Specialist
- >Kitchen Fitter
- >Bathroom Fitter
- >Window Fitter
- >Conservatory Installer
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- >Driveway Paver
- >Garage & Shed Builder
- >Gas Engineer
- >Flooring Fitter
- >Landscape Gardener
- >Damp Proofing Specialist
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
How long does it usually take to obtain planning permission for a self build?
- Yselfishbuilder1 17th Feb, 2011 New Builds
u 1 Like
hi yes usually around 8 weeks maximum should there be no hiccups or objections etc,its a very simple process that is taken care of by our architect to allow you a smooth stressfree build
- Prestige Construction Nottingham Ltd 17th Feb, 2011
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Extension Builders in Mansfield
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Mansfield
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Mansfield
- Conversion Specialists in Mansfield
- Kitchen Fitters in Mansfield
- Bathroom Fitters in Mansfield
- Tilers in Mansfield
- Window Fitters in Mansfield
- Conservatory Installers in Mansfield
- Roofers in Mansfield
- Builders in Mansfield