Owen Willingham Electrical Contractor
- Member since 10 Nov 2011
- wLocation: Welshpool
- rFeedback score: 2 jobs 100% positive
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
I am a fully qualified Part P "time served" electrician in Guilsfield.I take pride in my work and strive to provide a quality service at an affordable price. From the initial contact to the final certificate I continue to provide advice and support long after job completion.
Owen is a really, really nice bloke and he's very highly qualified. He resolved lots and lots of bad problems in my house that other people had left, in a day and a half he did loads of things that I wouldn't have believed possible in the time. Some of the things he did were fixing and putting up security lights and a sensor outside, mending a radiator and extractor fan, the underfloor heating in the bathroom and fixing a fuse box. He works really quickly and well, just getting on with the jobs. He's pleasant, polite, quiet, very thorough and he really knows what he's doing. He was recommended to be by a friend and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him as well.
- Client Reference
Positive Client Reference taken by MyBuilder (Electrical)
I completed a full apprenticeship working in all aspects of domestic, commercial and industrial installations, before continuing to work as a full scope electrician supervising new apprenitices beneath me. I set up my own business in January 2011 and have since developed a loyal customer base with regular repeat work from many domestic and commercial clients. I aim to develop a long working relationship by providing value for money service coupled with good workmanship.
Qualifications & Accreditations
* NVQ Level 3 in Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Installation) (Buildings and Structures)
* C&G Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Buildings and Structures)
* C&G Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS7671:2008)
* C&G Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (C&G 2391 - Inspection & Testing)
* C&G Level 3 Certificate for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (C & G 2377-2 PAT)
* C&G 2399 Certificate in Installation and Comissioning of Solar photovoltaic systems. As an installation electrician I have the skills to install a variery of electrical based systems, from basic wiring to security and cctv, fire alarm and emergency lighting, to data networking and access control. I have sound theoretical knowledge which helps in problem solving and fault finding situations. I have good imagination and can visualise the final look of a building from just glancing at a set of plans or listening to a clients requirements. I'm helpful and honest and endevour to provide a system to match the clients specification.