Milmac Plumbing and Building
- Member since 19 May 2009
- wLocation: Houghton Le Spring
- rFeedback score: 18 jobs 94% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £5,000,000
- >Bathroom Fitter
- >Gas Engineer
- >Heating Engineer
- >Extension Builder
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Conversion Specialist
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Milmac Plumbing and Building We are specialists in the following areas: -Bathrooms -Fully tanked Wetroom installations. -Gas installation and servicing. -Kitchen Installation. -Soil and waste pipes. -All aspects of guttering. -All aspects of below ground drainage. -Groundworks. -Cast Iron refurbishment/replacement. -Leadwork - flashings/gulleys/box gutters. -All aspects of plumbing. -Underfloor heating installation. -Floor screeding/concreting. -Plastering and rendering. -Ceramic/Porcelain tiling fitting - interior and exterior. -Natural stone fitting - interior and exterior. -Solid wood flooring - floating/bonded/nailed -Laminate flooring installation. The above tends to be the bulk of our work however, we can also: -Build extensions. -Convert lofts. -Landscaping - hard and soft. -Windows, doors and conservatories. -Roofing. -Painting and decorating. -Bespoke joinery service available - Sash windows/conservatories/orangeries, sometimes necessary if you live in a conservation area.
Came up with an ingenious idea to reroute the leaking mains water supply to the house without having to dig a 5 foot trench in our kitchen floor. The technology was new and he chased up with Northumbrian Water to get the reroute approved and rubber stamped. Very happy with the work and had to put up with delays from ourselves due to insurance company messing about. When it was all sorted with insurance, he came the very next day and started work. Will recommend.
- ajd_91 - 8th Sep, 2013Positive
Fix a leaking lead mains pipe (Plumbing)
|Insured: Stuart McDonald (trading as Milmac Plumbing and Building)|
|Public liability limit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00||Valid until: 10th Jun 14|
|View insurance documents|
We have been fitting for over 10 years and all our workis of the highest standard and covered by a 5 year guarantee. We carry £2m Public liability insurance. We have an excellent reputation of being clean, punctual and courteous at all times. All work is completed in line with current health and safety legislation. References and testimonials are available on request.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Federation of Master Builders Registered 70789
Benchmark Scheme Registered
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Bathroom Fitters in Houghton Le Spring
- Gas Engineers in Houghton Le Spring
- Heating Engineers in Houghton Le Spring
- Plumbers in Houghton Le Spring
- Groundworkers in Houghton Le Spring
- Roofers in Houghton Le Spring
- Plasterers in Houghton Le Spring
- Extension Builders in Houghton Le Spring
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Houghton Le Spring
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Houghton Le Spring
- Builders in Houghton Le Spring