Matthew's building services
- Member since 13 Sep 2011
- wLocation: Blackwood
- rFeedback score: 19 jobs 100% positive
- >Extension Builder
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Driveway Paver
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
I like the idea of using a timber frame (with timber cladding) to add a first floor to a single story property. I'm thinking it may be cheaper, quicker and better insulated (as well as being made from a renewable material). Subject to planning (and suitable foundations) is this a good idea?
- Yhelcatt 17th Sep, 2011 Extensions
u 0 Like
yes you can add timber frame first floor extension, i actually constructed one in abergavenny s.wales,as long as existing foundations are suitable to take load,it does make the construction time quicker and is of better insulation than brick/block
- Matthew's building services 18th Sep, 2011
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!