Matthew's building services
- Member since 16 Sep 2011
- wLocation: Blackwood
- rFeedback score: 42 jobs 100% positive
- >Extension Builder
- >Driveway Paver
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Landscape Gardener
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
- Yhelcatt 17th Sep, 2011 Extensions
u 1 Like
yes you can add timber frame first floor extension, i actually constructed one in abergavenny s.wales,as long as existing foundations are suitable to take load,it does make the construction time quicker and is of better insulation than brick/block
- Matthew's building services 18th Sep, 2011
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Groundworkers in Blackwood
- Extension Builders in Blackwood
- Roofers in Blackwood
- Driveway Pavers in Blackwood
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Blackwood
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Blackwood
- Bricklayers in Blackwood
- Landscape Gardeners in Blackwood
- Fencers in Blackwood
- Stonemasons in Blackwood
- Builders in Blackwood