Mark Wallinger Landscapes Limited
- Member since 17 Jan 2012
- wLocation: Notting Hill
- rFeedback score: 3 jobs 100% positive
- >Landscape Gardener
- >Driveway Paver
- >Demolition Contractor
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
I have a small flat and would like to plant flowers/herbs in a windowbox. HOwever there is a fate metal polethat runs over the outer windowsill and so i would need to get a "double bottomed" window box (that could go over the pipe). Any ides where I can one of these?
- Ydkaur 10th Feb, 2012 Landscape Gardening
u 0 Like
Nine elms market has all kinds of window boxes, you might need to adapt one though, Mark.
- Mark Wallinger Landscapes Limited 12th Feb, 2012
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!