Cray Valley Home Improvments
- Member since 18 Jun 2009
- wLocation: Orpington
- rFeedback score: 26 jobs 100% positive
- >Window Fitter
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- >Garage & Shed Builder
- >Kitchen Fitter
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Flooring Fitter
- >Bathroom Fitter
- >Conversion Specialist
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Cray Valley Home Improvments is a up and coming home improvement company dealing with all aspects of improvments to domestic propertys. We offer a high standard of work and aim to give 100% customer satisifaction and go the extra mile to get the job done.
Ian built an entry hall from my front door to my open-plan lounge - the job involved building an insulated stud wall, installing a door, installing some lights, dimmers and speakers then plastering the whole thing up. Rather than just charging ahead with the job, he instead took my original designs and improved on them from his expertise of how much space I would really need and I am very happy with his redesign suggestions.
He then went the extra mile by painting the walls on both sides and staining the door to match the rest of my lounge decor - it now blends in and looks like the wall was there the whole time instead of being additionally constructed!
He worked quickly, was in constant communication with me, took care in the detail and is a courteous guy so I felt happy having him in my house over the week. I happily recommend Ian and his team which also involved a plasterer and an electrician.
- ophiel - 10th Dec, 2013Positive
Build internal entry hall (Carpentry & Joinery)
When I left school I worked in a factory making upvc and ali windows and doors. Then I left there and worked for insurance company's fitting and maintaining all types of doors and windows from timber to upvc. When I left there I went to work for the Cabinet Office in London as a carpenter where I completed a one day release carpentry qualification. Also whilst I was there I learnt a lot of decorating skills. Now I have started my own business which is doing very well at the moment.
Qualifications & Accreditations
- NVQ Level 2 Site Carpentry
- Locksmith Intensive Course
- Experience in working in heritage buildings including 10 Downing Street. My skills are:
- All aspects of glazing
- Fitting and maintaining all types of garage doors
- Fitting and maintaining all types of doors and windows
- I have completed a lock smith course also can fit a wide range of locks
- Wide knowledge of decorating skills
- General household carpentry from hanging doors to fitting flooring.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Window Fitters in Orpington
- Carpenters & Joiners in Orpington
- Garage & Shed Builders in Orpington
- Kitchen Fitters in Orpington
- Handymen in Orpington
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Orpington
- Flooring Fitters in Orpington
- Fencers in Orpington
- Bathroom Fitters in Orpington
- Conversion Specialists in Orpington
- Builders in Orpington