Custom Landscapes Ltd
- Member since 28 Nov 2011
- wLocation: Larkhall
- rFeedback score: 26 jobs 100% positive
- >Driveway Paver
- >Landscape Gardener
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
- Yadsaskha 10th Jan, 2012 Landscape Gardening
u 1 Like
There are a number of reasons why your paving slabs could appear to be nearly always damp.
1/Your paved area may be in a shaded area with very little sunlight,considerably lengthening there drying out process.
2/Your paving may be of porous type and depending on the sub-base on which it is laid it may be continually drawing moisture and acting like a sponge.
Wherever possible we would always advise laying new paving on a properly prepared sub-base.
Hope this is of some help.
- Custom Landscapes Ltd 10th Jan, 2012
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!