- Member since 29 May 2012
- wLocation: Worcester Park
- rFeedback score: 16 jobs 100% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £2,000,000
- >Security System Installer
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
I am a fully qualified electrician for the past 15 years Also 8 years as a security engineer in Intruder Alarms,Cctv,Access Control And Door Entry Systems.
Came along at short notice and installed our lamps for us, advised on two wrongly rated fuses that has been installed and tried to sort out the wiring to our hall lighting at no extra charge. Very good service and would definitely recommend.
- garry_72 - 13th May, 2013Positive
Electrician needed for small job (Electrical)
|Insured: Andrew Maynard (trading as Hawkal Electrical)|
|Public liability limit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00||Valid until: 26th Nov 13|
|View insurance documents|
The company was established in 2010 Andy Maynard,completed an Apprenticeship as a Maintenance Electrician, then took a job as a installation and service engineer for a local electrical company, before leaving and setting up the business.
Over the years the company has expanded and is continuing to do so, increasing staff as required with qualified and very experienced electricians working full time. This enables us to provide a friendly, competitive, prompt and thorough service to our existing and new customers.
New legislation was introduced four years ago for electricians and electrical installations in domestic properties (Part P)
We endeavour to be proactive and keep up with any changes within the industry, including training of staff and researching new products, especially where energy conservation is concerned.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Fully qualified electrician
17th Edition Regs
Part P Certified
2392 Inspection And Testing
Loads of certificates in security industry We provide a comprehensive service for the domestic market, from installation of additional socket points to compete rewires and new build installations, emergency call-outs and Testing and Inspection of installations. See the list of works we have carried out recently - if your requirement is not there we are confident we can still help you.
• Fuseboard / Consumer unit and earth bonding upgrades
• Installation of additional socket points inside and out
• Security and external lighting
• Rewiring of complete properties
• Installation of new feature lighting, including recessed spot lights
• Connection of heating control systems
• Installation of extractor fans in kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms
• Installation of Smoke detectors
• New supplies to Garages and Sheds
• Storage heating installations and repairs
• Extension and Conservatory installations
• New build house installations.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!