- Member since 29 May 2012
- wLocation: Surrey
- rFeedback score: 29 jobs 97% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £2,000,000
- >Security System Installer
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
I am a fully qualified electrician for the past 15 years Also 8 years as a security engineer in Intruder Alarms,Cctv,Access Control And Door Entry Systems.
Andy sent an unqualified boy who damaged the new ceiling so badly that we had to have it replastered with new boards. The lights and sockets were in the wrong place and Andy did not look after the job. It went on for weeks which delayed the completion and upset the owner. The work was rectified by another contractor.
- richardpoore - 14th Nov, 2013Negative
Fault finding (Electrical)
Hawkal Electrical's reply:
Spent weeks on and of at the job lost money every time because nothing was ready to fit
So I left someone on site but let me down
No communication buy builder.
|Insured: Andrew Maynard (trading as Hawkal electrical and security)|
|Public liability limit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00||Valid until: 26th Nov 14|
|View insurance documents|
The company was established in 2010 Andy completed an Apprenticeship as a Maintenance Electrician, then took a job as a installation and service engineer for a local electrical company, before leaving and setting up the business.
Over the years the company has expanded and is continuing to do so, increasing staff as required with qualified and very experienced electricians working full time. This enables us to provide a friendly, competitive, prompt and thorough service to our existing and new customers.
New legislation was introduced four years ago for electricians and electrical installations in domestic properties (Part P)
We endeavour to be proactive and keep up with any changes within the industry, including training of staff and researching new products, especially where energy conservation is concerned.
Qualifications & Accreditations
Fully qualified electrician
17th Edition Regs
Part P Certified
2392 Inspection And Testing
Loads of certificates in security industry We provide a comprehensive service for the domestic market, from installation of additional socket points to compete rewires and new build installations, emergency call-outs and Testing and Inspection of installations. See the list of works we have carried out recently - if your requirement is not there we are confident we can still help you.
• Fuseboard / Consumer unit and earth bonding upgrades
• Installation of additional socket points inside and out
• Security and external lighting
• Rewiring of complete properties
• Installation of new feature lighting, including recessed spot lights
• Connection of heating control systems
• Installation of extractor fans in kitchens, bathrooms and utility rooms
• Installation of Smoke detectors
• New supplies to Garages and Sheds
• Storage heating installations and repairs
• Extension and Conservatory installations
• New build house installations.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!