- Member since 2 Mar 2009
- wLocation: Sutton
- rFeedback score: 5 jobs 100% positive
- >Extension Builder
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Why choose us? 1. We bring your concept to life 2. A friendly, professional and reliable service 3. Ensure the journey is an enjoyable one 4. Acting responsibly and transparently. 5. You’ll be delighted with the result!
Single storey rear extension, create two new ensuite bathrooms above garage, rear patio and front driveway, full redecoration and rewire, hot water and heating system including underfloor heating to ground floor. The quality of workmanship has been excellent and the building team very well organised and managed by Piotr. Throughout the project we have been reassured by Piotr's knowledge and integrity as a builder. The internal works were completed on time. External work has not yet been completed, but this is due to reasons beyond Harmony House control (extended planning issues). Leesa communicated with us constantly throughout the project, organised weekly on site meetings to update us on progress, and acted as our agent on all planning and building control issues. Importantly, she is always available to talk to. Any problems which occurred during the project were discussed promptly and openly, allowing us all to agree on the best course of action. At no point do we feel that corners were cut and we felt fully involved in finding best solutions at these times. Overall, we would not hesitate to recommend Harmony House, and would use them ourselves again in the future.
- Client Reference
Positive Client Reference taken by MyBuilder (Extensions)
1. Working with you in a cost controlled and quality assured environment; we ensure your interests are carefully considered, tastes reflected and expectations satisfied.
2. Providing you with a single point of contact. We manage a particular stage or all aspects of your project from concept to finish which ensures it’s delivered on time, to budget and to your satisfaction.
3. Working with a team of trusted, considerate and highly experienced professionals ensures you can rely on our experience, knowledge and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
4. We offer eco-options and innovative solutions to consider integrating in your project. Providing comprehensive specification and detailed quotes, we aim to pass industry discounts directly to you.
5. We pride ourselves on innovative solutions, quality workmanship and superior results. See our portfolio
Qualifications & Accreditations
Property developer since 1991
Predominately residential projects from £0 - £5,000,000
Specialise in offering a full design and build package; from architects and planning to construction From concept to completion, Harmony House offers a bespoke service delivering high quality, cost effective building projects.
For all design and build, home renovation, refurbishment and decorating projects, we provide:
* a trusted and highly experienced building team,
* eco-options to consider integrating, from simple ideas to sophisticated solutions.
Our commitment to you:
1. Workmanship: our experienced professionals continue to meet the highest standards in the industry.
2. Quality: assessments are carried out at critical stages throughout the building project to ensure all projects are constructed to a high, consistent and (Building Control approved) rigorous standard.
3. Time: we limit the number of projects commenced each year to ensure we negotiate realistic commencement and completion dates.
4. Communication: our approach to regular and ongoing communication is what sets us apart.
5. Responsible construction: with strong market demand for design solutions that are energy smart and environmentally responsible, we work closely with all professions, trades and suppliers to ensure key principles of ecological sustainability are incorporated into our construction process.