PM Gas and Heating Services
- Member since 29 May 2011
- wLocation: Glasgow
- rFeedback score: 139 jobs 100% positive
- lInsurance verified: Limit £2,000,000
- >Gas Engineer
- >Heating Engineer
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
- Ymaz54 28th May, 2011 Central Heating
u 1 Like
Does it have an overheat thermostat which has to be manually reset? if not, I think I would start by making sure the gas supply to the boiler was ok and carrying out basic electrical checks (short circuit). Then possibly checking the thermistors.
- PM Gas and Heating Services 28th May, 2011
- Ymelrachelle 3rd Jun, 2011 Central Heating
u 0 Like
The boiler make and model details would be required to give a good answer. However.....
Is the boiler open flued? If it is, the boiler takes air for combustion from the room/cupboard it is installed and therefore the ventilation has to be correct to allow the correct amount of air in. If it is not open flued, the ventilation is just for keeping the boiler cool. As for your question about using a flue, again if the boiler is open flued then no you cannot fit this type of flue and if it is a room sealed boiler it already has this type of flue.
- PM Gas and Heating Services 4th Jun, 2011
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!