Hammer & Nails Construction
- Member since 3 Feb 2009
- wLocation: London
- rFeedback score: 43 jobs 100% positive
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- >Flooring Fitter
- >Garage & Shed Builder
- >Painter & Decorator
- >Kitchen Fitter
- >Conversion Specialist
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Insulation Installer
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Window Fitter
- >Demolition Contractor
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
I have been a Carpenter for over 10 years but have a building team that includes Electricians, Plasterers and Plumbers whose experience spans 20 years. We take on all forms of building work and are able to provide detailed quotes for every job we carry out regardless of size
Daniel was very helpful with such an awkward space and did an excellent job
- shas_98 - 29th Aug, 2013Positive
Install a costa rica sink unit from wickes wooden top (Kitchen Fitting)
I have done a number of big jobs recently including plastering and decorating a hallway and building and fitting bespoke made cabinets and floating shelves to an alcove. I recently worked on a church conversion where i built two floor to ceiling cupboards housing a fire alarm system and the electrical fuse board. I also laid an oak parquet floor(pic in profile). I have recently expanded the Electrical side of the team and have been taking on a lot more electrical work including re-wires.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NVQ Level 3 Carpentry and Joinery
City and Guilds 17th Edition (Electrical)
NVQ Level 3 Plumbing
Liability Insurance No: AX278654XB We are a small building company that specializes in internal joinery such as bespoke kitchen's, alcove cabinets, floating shelves, fitted wardrobes, bookcases and radiator covers etc. I have 8+ years experience in 1st and 2nd fix carpentry and general building. Some of my work includes an eco-friendly straw bale building at Hackney City Farm and a fully sound proofed recording studio for Fonic Sound.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Carpenters & Joiners in Islington
- Flooring Fitters in Islington
- Garage & Shed Builders in Islington
- Painters & Decorators in Islington
- Kitchen Fitters in Islington
- Electricians in Islington
- Conversion Specialists in Islington
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Islington
- Fencers in Islington
- Insulation Installers in Islington
- Builders in Islington