- Member since 19 Jan 2011
- wLocation: Dorking
- rFeedback score: 23 jobs 100% positive
- >Landscape Gardener
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Timber Deck Specialists & Landscapers. Home Improvement & Extension. Established 1998 with an enviable reputation for complete satisfaction behind our guarantees.
I would highly recommend Ken and Deckmasters. I am extremely happy with the work from Deckmasters. My new decking is of a high standard and looks lovely. The workman were friendly and tidy. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
- toni_88 - 21st May, 2013Positive
Decking (Landscape Gardening)
DECKMASTERS GARDEN TIMBER DECKS AND ROOF TERRACES Free consultation - we work with you to create the perfect design. Immense choice of high quality materials and accessories to complement any deck. Reliable quotations based on computer aided designs.
Established and TDA members since 1998.
New technologies and traditional craftsmanship combine to bring you style and durability. We are skilled in all aspects of construction - low level, high level, roof decks, boardwalks and commercial installations. Our expert, courteous staff aim to provide you with high quality standards.
The Timber Decking Association (TDA) is a technical and advisory organisation that provides guidance on the materials and practices required to create high quality decks and associated structures.
The TDA is the voice of authority on decking in the UK and is recognised as setting the standard for all that's best in design, construction practices.
The Association's main aim is to help homeowners, developers and the operators of commercial and leisure properties specify or source high quality and performance deck structures.
Membership of the TDA is made up of organisations, large and small, spanning the entire timber supply chain and includes: forestry associations; timber technologists; component manufacturers and suppliers; timber protection and maintenance specialists as well as designers and installers. All share a love of wood and a commitment to high product and service standards in accordance with the TDA Members' Charter see below.
TDA Members' Charter
All businesses registered with the TDA are required to sign the TDA Members' Charter, which requires them to:
• Provide a well made product, fit for purpose, in accordance with the DeckMark quality assurance scheme which is subject to independent audit.
• Respond to all enquiries with courtesy, efficiency and promptness
• Provide clear, accurate information about the product/service offered and prices
• Provide clear, accurate information about the suitability of products, safety and advice about aftercare and maintenance
• Where a guarantee or performance warranty is given, this shall be written in clear terms and comply fully with current consumer law.
• Ensure staff or subcontractors are adequately trained to undertake their duties
• Refer unresolved customer complaints to the TDA Dispute Resolution Service and accept the outcome
Qualifications & Accreditations
Enjoy the warmth and luxury of high quality timber decking in the knowledge that materials used are both pleasing and long lasting. Deckmasters use only naturally durable timber species and pressure-treated softwoods to give a long service life.