D BRUCE BUILDING SERVICES
- Member since 3 Nov 2010
- wLocation: Holland On Sea
- rFeedback score: 3 jobs 100% positive
- >Extension Builder
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Conversion Specialist
- >New Home Builder
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Hi i am Darren from D Bruce building services.We are a building company based in clacton on sea which specialise in bricklaying and extentions.most of my work is from word of mouth so customer happiness is key.We also have public liability of 5 million pound.
Darren was employed to remove a load bearing wall on our Victorian cottage and replace the wall with steels, to then plasterboard/plaster and make good.
Darren arranged the whole process from organising the structural engineer to visit our property and draw up the plans which were sent to our local council for approval and copies were also sent to us. Darren communicated with building control until the works were finished and approved.
I was extremely worried about this job as the original outside wall of my cottage was being removed! However I needn’t have worried; the job was done to a very high standard I was amazed at the end result!
Darren remained professional throughout the whole process and left the house in a good clean condition.
I would not hesitate to re-employ D Bruce Building Services and am now waiting for a quote to lime render the end gable of my cottage.
Thank you so much
- spells210 - 22nd Oct, 2012Positive
Fit an RSJ / Lintel (Conversions - General)
D Bruce building services have done a range of work for the general public for the last ten years from building a garden wall threw to a new build house we cover all aspect of the building trade.All our trades men hold city in guild in there trade or higher and are local tradesmen so we can keep cost to a minimal.We have all the relevant insurances for customer peace of mind.You can be sure to have quality work carried out.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NVQ level 3 in bricklaying.
Health and safety
Association of master tradesmen. My skills I would say range from meeting you the client threw to organising the job from start to finish on time evry time.
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!
- Extension Builders in Clacton On Sea
- Bricklayers in Clacton On Sea
- Loft Conversion Specialists in Clacton On Sea
- Conversion Specialists in Clacton On Sea
- Roofers in Clacton On Sea
- Electricians in Clacton On Sea
- Groundworkers in Clacton On Sea
- New Home Builders in Clacton On Sea
- Builders in Clacton On Sea