- Member since 22 Sep 2009
- wLocation: Hengoed
- rFeedback score: 9 jobs 100% positive
- >Bathroom Fitter
- >Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- >Kitchen Fitter
- >Garage & Shed Builder
- >Flooring Fitter
- >Carpenter & Joiner
- >Landscape Gardener
- >Extension Builder
- >Driveway Paver
- >Conversion Specialist
- >Conservatory Installer
- >Insulation Installer
- >Loft Conversion Specialist
- >Chimney & Fireplace Specialist
- >New Home Builder
No Call Out Charge No Job Too Small I OFFER VERY COMPETITIE RATES AND AM WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ON PRICES ALSO OFFER OAP DISCOUNTS!!
very happy with job chris did. daughter really pleased. reliable, tidy and friendly!
- sian_44 - 8th Nov, 2010Positive
- HOUSING SITES
- NEW BUILDS
- PRIVATE WORK INCLUDING STAIRCASES, LOUNGE/DINERS, BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS AND KITCHENS.
- EXTERNAL RENDERING
Qualifications & Accreditations
NVQ qualified plasterer
City&Guilds bathroom installation My main trade is plastering. I have 10years experience in this trade and am able to produce a high standard of work, whilst being clean and tidy.
I am a City&Guilds bathroom fitter and also work very closely with an electrition.
I am able to remove and install bathroom suites, tile walls and floors, lay wooden flooring and erect fencing all to a high standard.
I particularly specialise in installing sheet safety vinyls and slip resistant floor coverings to Commercial Kitchens, Shower Rooms, Disabled Utility Rooms and other wet areas that require safety underfoot.
I also have samples of the flooring
A CLEAN AND TIDY JOB
FAST AND RELIABLE WORK
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!