- Member since 12 Apr 2012
- wLocation: Snodland
- rFeedback score: 3 jobs 100% positive
- >Bathroom Fitter
- >Heating Engineer
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Friendly, Reliable service, Fast and efficient.
arrived as arranged and carried out work effectively
- glenys_boulton - 30th Mar, 2013Positive
leaky toilet - probably a small job for a plumber (Plumbing)
City and Guilds level 2&3 qualified.
Experienced working within domestic and commercial propertys, aswell as on site.
Qualifications & Accreditations
City and Guilds level 2&3. Domestic hot and cold water services.
General repairs and servicing
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!