- Member since 3 Mar 2010
- wLocation: Liverpool
- rFeedback score: 12 jobs 100% positive
- >Driveway Paver
- >Bathroom Fitter
- >Kitchen Fitter
- Want a quote from this tradesman?
Click the Invite button to post a job, and this tradesmen will get an alert.
Other tradesmen will also be able to express interest in your job.
Ask a Tradesman answers
Below are this tradesman's answers to questions posted by our community.
If so, is there any particular adhesive that I should use?
- Yraysiclem 12th Apr, 2012 Tiling
u 2 Like
If the existing tiles are solidly fixed and level, and by going over them you are not losing too much of any existing architrave, or window reveals. Then you can tile over them, however they must be primed first with a good quality pva primer.
- CAB. Maintenance. 12th Apr, 2012
How MyBuilder Works
- Post a job
- Describe what needs to be done
- Get Quotes
- Tradesmen respond quickly online
- Hire Tradesman
- Compare profiles & feedback reviews
- Leave Feedback
- Your review matters!