Insulation jobs in Mirfield, West Yorkshire
Search for completed jobs in your area
- Location: Halifax
- Hired: AJ Plastering & Building Services
- Trade: Insulation
- Positive feedback on 19th Mar 12
Supply and fit of 300mm of insulation around a partially boarded loft of a 3 bed semi-detached 1930's house.
I have recently had a new roof and the loft space is currently boarded in the middle but in order to comply with building regulations, I need to have 300mm of insulation round the outside of the boarded space.
The work needs to be completed asap.
* Added 12th March, 2012 :
The approx. dimensions of the unboarded edge sections are:
The current insulation looks to be in a poor state so will probably need to be pulled up and removed to be replaced completely with new. The most important thing is that building regs will sign it of therefore I think the total depth of insulation needs to be 300mm
If it matters, the joists are running in the direction of the longest dimension.
- Location: Leeds
- Hired: Final Property Solutions
- Trade: Insulation
- Positive feedback on 16th Nov 11
Single storey hallway/cloakroom area. Approx 7'x10'. Loft access by hatch, no height to stand in available space.
MyBuilder for Tradesmen
- Sign up
- Register as a Tradesman
- Express interest in jobs
- Choose the jobs you want
- Get Shortlisted
- Job posters will add you to their shortlist
- Win Work, Get Feedback
- Positive feedback gets you more work
- "Excellent website! I have been a member of other lead websites and MyBuilder is by far the best."
- Building jobs in Mirfield, West Yorkshire
- >Architectural Services
- >Bathroom Fitting
- >Carpentry & Joinery
- >Carpet Fitting
- >Chimneys & Fireplaces
- >Conversions - General
- >Damp Proofing
- >Demolition & Clearing
- >Garages & Sheds
- >Gas Work
- >Groundwork & Foundations
- >Central Heating
- >Kitchen Fitting
- >Landscape Gardening
- >Loft Conversions
- >New Builds
- >Painting & Decorating
- >Restoration & Refurbishment
- >Security Systems
- >Tree Surgery