Demolition & Clearing jobs in Nelson, Lancashire
Search for completed jobs in your area
- Location: Colne
- Hired: Apex Building Maintenance
- Trade: Demolition & Clearing
- Positive feedback on 30th Apr 12
We are having a workshop constructed in our yard and require the small 'L' shaped lean-too out house removing. It's brick built with a painted render, but has 2 large stone stabs for the roof - approx 1.5 - 2" thick. One stone overlaps onto next doors identical out-house so cutting one of the slabs in half and the due care and attention for this to happen without damage to our neighbours property is required. It has been built on a (presumably concrete) base that needs removing also.
Once the workshop has been built we are also looking to have the remainder of the yard paved with india stone or simular later on in the new year - we are happy for a seperate quote for this to be provided at the same time.
* Added 24th November, 2011 :
We are also looking to keep the stone from the roof (so don't want it damaging too much when its removed) so it can be used and be cut to an appropriate size to later use as steps into the workshop.
- Location: Bacup
- Hired: Heritage Building Services
- Trade: Demolition & Clearing
- Positive feedback on 29th Nov 09
The WC/outhouse is a typical one attached to a two-up-two-down terrace house property. It measures 6ft by 10ft. There is vehicular access in front of it. It is made from brick and has three pieces of heavy paving type slabs that form the roof - which I may keep. A small skip is sufficient to empty the contents, spiders and all!
* The following information was added Sunday, 4th October, 2009 :
I forgot to add that I would also like two small ground anchors put in place, a new gate put on and a very small concrete ramp/slope outside it. Please adjust your quotes accordingly. Thank you.
* The following information was added Monday, 5th October, 2009 :
This is my last update. I've solved the problem of the slope/ramp. I've discovered there are portable ones that can be purchased via the Internet and have just done so. So, all that is needed, is the demolition of the outhouse, a new gate installed and the ground anchor/s.
MyBuilder for Tradesmen
- Sign up
- Register as a Tradesman
- Express interest in jobs
- Choose the jobs you want
- Get Shortlisted
- Job posters will add you to their shortlist
- Win Work, Get Feedback
- Positive feedback gets you more work
- "Congratulating you on your efforts in helping small businesses reach more customers. We're really pleased to be registered with you."
- MS Contractors
- >Hebden Bridge
- Building jobs in Nelson, Lancashire
- >Architectural Services
- >Bathroom Fitting
- >Carpentry & Joinery
- >Carpet Fitting
- >Chimneys & Fireplaces
- >Conversions - General
- >Damp Proofing
- >Demolition & Clearing
- >Garages & Sheds
- >Gas Work
- >Groundwork & Foundations
- >Central Heating
- >Kitchen Fitting
- >Landscape Gardening
- >Loft Conversions
- >New Builds
- >Painting & Decorating
- >Restoration & Refurbishment
- >Security Systems
- >Tree Surgery