General builder - Restoration & Refurbishment job in Birmingham, West Midlands
3 small jobs that I need a general builder to carry out:
1) To fit 2 air bricks, one in each bedroom.
2) To fill in/block holes at the back of the house created by moving waste pipes etc.
3) To make good an outbuilding / old coalhouse (approx 7 ft depth, 2ft 6in wide by 6ft height): put a wooden frame and felt sloping roof on, small guttering and down pipe around edge for drainage, fit door frame and back gate style door on, make water tight / damp proof for storage of lawnmower and the such.
Please provide a quotation by phone, text or email.
- Feedback left for M Willis General Builder
Fantastic tradesman. Friendly, efficient builder.
Came on time, completed the job quickly and well. Would recommend and would use again.
- piaget 7th Mar, 2010Positive
Register and start receiving leads
Pick and choose from leads in your area
Contact details are exchanged
Win work and build your portfolio
- Tradesman start
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet Fitting
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Clearing
- Garages & Sheds
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery